MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hired!

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores View previous topic
View next topic
Hired!
SkeptikaL

Post Hired! Reply with quote
I just got hired at Something Fishy. Smile Just letting you all know being as you all live around me. Hope to see some of you there.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
dar83

Post Reply with quote
congrats man. Maybe you could get me a discount on a bigger tank?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message
SkeptikaL

Post Reply with quote
lol, maybe. I'll let you all know if i can get any kinda discounts and whatnot.

Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bobby welch

Post good job Reply with quote
hey good job getting a job there i was trying to get a job a petco to run the aquatics division on winchester because they need help bad. but they never called sooooo i might just try southaven petco and see if they need any help there
Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SkeptikaL

Post Reply with quote
Yo, just a heads up, we usually end up with a buncha free stuff simply cuz either something goes wrong or we replace it... Its not the newest or best stuff... but like I said, its free! Yesterday, a seal broke on a 40 gallon long tank so we just setup a new one. The old one was going to be tossed, so I made a call and my friend came and picked it up. I told him to clean it and I'd be over later with some silicone to reseal it.

Right now, also, we have a bucket full, literally, of about 45 heaters were replacing for new ones cuz they didn't like the old ones... I dunno hats the matter with em, but they're not broken! I dunno if we've tossed em or not yet, but there were a ton!

So yea, if any of you want me to keep a heads up, I cannot promise anything but I'll do my best to keep an eye out for it... Again, no garuntees, but you may get lucky. Also, I'll do my best to pick up this stuff, even if no one on here has said anything, and I'll post what it is asap!

The items will have not garuntees... If they go hay-wire, I'm sorry, but I'll see what I can do!

Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: