MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
What do you think?

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Site and Society View previous topic
View next topic
What do you think?
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post What do you think? Reply with quote
Give me your thoughts on the new site!
Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Oqsy

Post Reply with quote
Great site! I hope that this takes off. I'm trying to put together an area aquarium society for people of west tn, northeast ar, se missouri, and northern mississippi... i think you've seen a thread in fishgeeks about it. email at oqsy@hotmail.com for more info. i'll be sure and refer everyone i talk to here, and your board can be a great resource for setting up meetings, etc. the forum i visit and contribute to the most is www.plantedtank.net/forums I use the name Oqsy there, too. there is a thread there under the Tennessee forum about the meetings that we're trying to set up.

Oqsy
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:42 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gunnie

Post Reply with quote
It's great to see you get this going! I'm a little far away from you guys, but I've been known to travel to Tennessee for a fish club meeting! I am currently a member of the Smoky Mountain Aquarium Society which is still pretty much in its infancy stage, but has quite a few members that rock. I am also a member of the Atlanta Area Aquarium Society. It will be great to see you guys get off the ground in this forum! Also please keep posting on FishGeeks in the Clubs and Society section, and I will post this link to this board for our Smoky members to be aware of also. Wink
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peanut_Powerâ„¢

Post Reply with quote
Not a member of any society, but I am a true fish fanatic. Drove 14 hrs to go to the ACA last year, probably drive another 10 hrs to go to it this year. I'm a member on another fish site that is HUGE, tons of members, some from the south...I'll mention this site there and try to get more southern based members. www.monsterfishkeepers.com is the site...Wink
Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Vitae

Post Reply with quote
Gunnie wrote:
It's great to see you get this going! I'm a little far away from you guys, but I've been known to travel to Tennessee for a fish club meeting! I am currently a member of the Smoky Mountain Aquarium Society which is still pretty much in its infancy stage, but has quite a few members that rock. I am also a member of the Atlanta Area Aquarium Society. It will be great to see you guys get off the ground in this forum! Also please keep posting on FishGeeks in the Clubs and Society section, and I will post this link to this board for our Smoky members to be aware of also. Wink

....I know this is like, a year old.. but I just moved to Memphis from living in Tallahassee for 13 years. I lived on Harriet Drive near Lake Jackson (or what was left of it..)
Oh the internet is so big yet so small at the same time ^^
Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Site and Society All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: