MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Another LFS

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores View previous topic
View next topic
Another LFS
Joela

Post Another LFS Reply with quote
I'm not really sure where I should put this. There is a store here in Munford/Atoka area on hwy 51. It is called Ocean Environment 13842 Highway 51 South. Atoka TN38004 901-840-4732. I don't know about saltwater because I've never done them. They have really nice displays of saltwater and live rocks, they have a smaller selection of freshwater fish and plants. I've bought several plants from them and they've done really well. Just in case any of you live out this way. Wink

55 gallon
6 silver angelfish
2 penguin tetras, 1 snail

20 gallon long
2 corys, 2 orange von rio tetras
1 rubberlip pleco
Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post Re: Another LFS Reply with quote
Joela wrote:
I'm not really sure where I should put this. There is a store here in Munford/Atoka area on hwy 51. It is called Ocean Environment 13842 Highway 51 South. Atoka TN38004 901-840-4732. I don't know about saltwater because I've never done them. They have really nice displays of saltwater and live rocks, they have a smaller selection of freshwater fish and plants. I've bought several plants from them and they've done really well. Just in case any of you live out this way. Wink

Thanks for the data! I've added it to the LFS listing sticky.
Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I really want to thank you again for posting about Ocean Environment! I was wandering around the Millington area when I remembered that this was close by. They stock Glofish! They didn't have the new colors I want yet, but they're planning to get them. The tanks are very clean and well lit, and the staff is friendly.
Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dannaW

Post Reply with quote
Is this store still open?
Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: