MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Local Breeders

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores View previous topic
View next topic
Local Breeders
dantheman

Post Local Breeders Reply with quote
Breeders run businesses out of their homes. So why not help them as well? If you know any breeders or are one yourself, post contact information and pertinent information to the species that you are currently breeding. (this does not mean giving away information of people who do occasional favors for friends, this is for people who are open to trading their goods freely and are willing to have their goods advertised)
Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
That's a great concept; I'll sticky this thread for that purpose.

To kick it off, I'll probably have some yellow and red Glofish (gengineered Danio rerio) available soonish, and it looks like a few albinos. My Ramshorn stocks are coming back up and I might be able to offer some "seed stock" for anyone trying to build a live food colony for loaches, puffers, crawfish, etc... PM me for details if you are interested. These items won't be ready for at least a couple of weeks. Let's say tentative availability in October.
Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dantheman

Post Reply with quote
I also have snails available for anyone wanting to start a colony for loaches, puffers etc...I have both MTS and pond snails.

In plants I have hornwort available for anyone looking for a floating plant, it does an amazing job of polishing the water!

Both currently available!
Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Local Fish Stores All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: