MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[FS] 29 Gallon Setup

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Buy / Sell / Trade View previous topic
View next topic
[FS] 29 Gallon Setup
Kermit

Post [FS] 29 Gallon Setup Reply with quote
I'm selling my 29 gallon tank, with fish (breeding pair of Kribs and a few juveniles). Tank has Red Flourite, 2 pieces of driftwood, Sags, dwarf chain sword, 4 different Amazon swords, Java fern and a small amount of java moss.

The light is a JBJ that has 2 compact flourescent bulbs 65 watts each with integrated dual fans. This setup could easily be used for a saltwater reef tank.

This also comes with an iron stand, heater, filter and a brand new 10 LB CO2 tank and regulator with necessary items for CO2 injection for $350 OBO.

Pickup only, I'm near the University of Memphis.
Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vitae

Post Reply with quote
If you're willing to part-out on some of your stuff, given you haven't found a buyer yet, let me know.
I'm interested in your lighting system and/or your CO2 system.

Let me know, either here or via email Vitae .at. vitaebat.com OR phone 901 313 four seven eight zero

Thanks!
-Y
Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: