MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Next Meeting: Sunday 8/13 @ 2 PM, ATL Bread Co, Germantown

Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Meetings View previous topic
View next topic
Next Meeting: Sunday 8/13 @ 2 PM, ATL Bread Co, Germantown
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post Next Meeting: Sunday 8/13 @ 2 PM, ATL Bread Co, Germantown Reply with quote
Our next meeting will be next Sunday, August 13 at 2PM at the Germantown Atlanta Bread Company. The meeting will conclude by 4 PM so that those interested in taking a trip to Bob's Tropicals afterwards can do so.

Last edited by x86Daddy on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bobby welch

Post Reply with quote
hey all that sounds great me and my g/f are going to try to make the meeting that way we can meet everyone ... how many ppl came last week anyone know. amd going over to bobs aint a bad idea. i just wish his tanks were cleaner but it is in the ghetto .but nevermind that he still has nice size fish even the electric eels .. he also told me he would sell but you cant keep anything in the tank with it lol well see yall soon
Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
x86Daddy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
bobby welch wrote:
hey all that sounds great me and my g/f are going to try to make the meeting that way we can meet everyone ... how many ppl came last week anyone know. amd going over to bobs aint a bad idea. i just wish his tanks were cleaner but it is in the ghetto .but nevermind that he still has nice size fish even the electric eels .. he also told me he would sell but you cant keep anything in the tank with it lol well see yall soon

I think you are describing House of Tropicals. As I had only given such a short notice, there were only 3 of us at "meeting 0." With the lead time, I expect there will be quite a few more for the next meeting.
Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bobby welch

Post bobs Reply with quote
hey thanks for letting me know lol i have been to every store in memphis covington southaven hernando and just in every area imaginable and i get them confused sometimes, but thanks for the heads up would have hate to went to the wrong place
Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mississippimorning

Post hey y'all Reply with quote
Totally forgot about last month's meeting. I think having the reminder come out a few days before (as opposed to weeks before) would have made me remember. Anyway, did anyone get together on the last scheduled time? Has a new meeting been scheduled (for September?)
Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    MemphisAquaria.org Forum Index » Meetings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: